Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Camper = John Melanson?

We've seen the news stories about John Melanson being arrested. We've seen Camper answer on bc that it is not him. We've seen that the posts in the google group are very similar to what was accounted in the pdf file about this "JM" person. We've seen some iffy links between the two. But we have no solid information that Camper is actually John Melanson.

What I'd like to see is a solid link that they are one and the same. I'm definitely not trying to stir up shit within the anti community, but pretend I'm from Missouri and show me.

If anyone has any solid information that Camper from Epifora is actually John Melanson, please post here. I'd reallllly realllly love to know that they are the same person, and that this trash is behind bars, but I'm skeptical at this point.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home