Saturday, February 24, 2007

Delusional?

We see a lot of posts on the anti blogs talking about pedophiles being delusional and living in their own little worlds. Want proof of that? Here it is, right here. Show me one parent who will agree with this, just ONE, and I'll show you someone who needs meds/hospitalization/lost custody of their kids. Basically, you are very unlikely to find any who will agree. Here we go, laugh of the month:

Parental support

Posted by Proparent on 2007-February-24 13:26:28, Saturday

I just want the boylovers (and Girlovers) to know that there are quite a few Mom's and Dad's out there that would support adult/child consensual sex with their boys and girls. They support both you AND their kids 100%! If we're all patient, sensible, united while we slowley educate, someday the rest of the intelligent population will support us too, so don't give up! Sex is like eating or playing. When sex is consensual, it's natural, normal,fun and healthy at any age! Any type of sexual activity if practiced with a little moderation, is one of the sweetest fruits of life!
Rick

-------------------------------

splutter. Can I get an el oh el???

2 Comments:

Blogger nobody said...

If anyone believes "proparent" is a real parent, I and my friend the High Prince of Nigeria have a good deal for them :)

3:07 AM  
Blogger Daydreamer of Oz said...

I'll give you a LMAO for that one ;)

I love how they think they can slip messages like that in and fool everyone.....Like people are going to say "OMG, look there are parents supporting this"

It still amazes me the shit they come up with and expect to pull off. Their weakened mental state does make our job a lot easier though, doesn't it? :)

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home